This page contains news about journals and conferences that encourage publication of machine learning for communication research, and schools and tutorials that focus on teaching this topic.
Regular Journals with Dedicated MLC Areas
- IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications is accepting submission to the topic area “Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence for Wireless“.
IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking is accepting submission to the topic areas “Intelligent Communications“, “Intelligent Networking“, and “Intelligent Resource Management“.
- IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing is accepting submissions to the topic area “Machine learning“.
Workshops, Special Sessions, & Panels
- Brooklyn 5G Summit – Panel on Machine Learning And Deep Learning For 5G / B5G.
- WiOpt 2019 Workshop on Machine Learning for Communications (WMLC 2019) – Deadline: February 1, 2019
- PIMRC 2019 Special Session on Machine Learning for the Wireless Networks of the Next Decade – Deadline: May 21, 2019.
- IEEE GLOBECOM 2019 Workshop on Machine Learning for Wireless Communications (WS-18) – Deadline: June 30, 2019.
- IEEE GLOBECOM 2019 Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for Next-Generations Wireless Communications (WS-07) – Deadline: June 30, 2019.
- VTC2019-Fall Workshop on Machine Learning for Wireless Communications – Deadline: June 17, 2019.
- IEEE GlobalSIP 2019 Symposium on Machine Learning for Wireless Communications, Networking, and Security – Deadline: June 17, 2019.
- Deep Reinforcement Learning for Future Wireless Communication Networks – IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking – Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Machine Learning in Wireless Communication – IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications – Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Compact Deep Neural Networks with Industrial Applications – IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing – Deadline: June 1, 2019.
Schools and Tutorials
- 6th Training School on Machine and Deep Learning Techniques for (Beyond) 5G Wireless Communication Systems – Date: 8 to 11 April 2019, Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Training School on Machine Learning for Communications – Date: 23 to 25 September 2019, Location: Paris, France [Lecture Materials].
ETI MLC News
- ETI MLC Online meeting – Date: 17 October 2019. [Slides]