This page provides a list of good videos on the topic of machine learning for communications.
- The Future 6G Paradigms: AI-enabled Networks, Cross-Layering, and Wireless Access by Muriel Medard, Lajos Hanzo, and Halim Yanikomeroglu
- Wireless for Machine Learning – Tutorial by Carlo Fischione, Viktoria Fodor, José Mairton Barros da Silva Jr., and Henrik Hellström
- Can machine learning trump theory in communication system design? by Andrea Goldsmith
- Configuring MIMO Communication Links with Machine Learning by Robert W. Heath Jr
- Machine Learning for Massive MIMO Communications by Wei You
- The Role of Deep Learning in Communication Systems by Emil Björnson
- The Road Towards an AI-Native Air Interface for 6G by Jakob Hoydis